Duplex Home Inclusions.
In the crowded home building market, it seems every builder has a different understanding of what’s “standard” in their home inclusions list.
So rather than following the lead of others, Champion Homes offers a ‘Not So Standard’ Duplex Home Inclusions List. As you will see in the following pages, this includes an extensive list of items that many builders only offer as extra’s or upgrades. The Champion standard is a long way from the minimum standard. It’s what we believe every home owner expects in a new home. A turn key solution where you can just ‘turn the key’, walk in and enjoy a beautifully detailed, complete family home.
At Champion Homes, it’s included.
The building industry’s best kept secret
We recognise that every home owner is going to want air-conditioning. So rather than only offering it as an added extra – we have negotiated with some suppliers of Australia’s top brands and include air-conditioning in every one of our homes (unless otherwise stated).
And that’s just the beginning... grab a coffee, relax and browse through the exciting list of ‘inclusions’ that often are only found as extras elsewhere.
Not so standard.
We include what others don’t
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Concrete driveway up to 55m2 (cross over not included)
- Quality floor tiles to entry, kitchen and meals area from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Quality carpet to balance of house from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Tiles to porch from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Tiles to outdoor living area from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Taubmans Premium Endure three coat wall paint system
- Gas pack (subject to mains gas availability)
- Standard insulation to walls and ceiling (excluding garage)
- Standard council fees and requirements