The Champion Standard
In the crowded home building market, it seems every builder has a different understanding of what’s “standard” in their home inclusions list.
Therefore, rather than following the lead of others, Champion Homes offers a “Not So Standard Home Inclusions List”. Specifically, we offer an extensive list of items that many builders only provide as extra’s or upgrades.
As a result Champion standard is a long way from the pack. In short it’s what we believe every owner expects in a new home.
When you build with Champion Homes, it’s included.
The building industry’s best kept secret
We recognise every home owner is going to want air-conditioning. Instead of offering it as an added extra, it’s included. In other words, we’ve negotiated with some of Australia’s leading brands and include air-conditioning in every one of our homes. By comparison, this is usually an extra cost or upgrade with other builders.
And that’s just the beginning. Grab a coffee, relax and browse through the exciting list of ‘inclusions’ that often are only found as extras elsewhere.
In other words, not so standard.
We include what others don’t
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning or split system air conditioning (design or range specific)
- Concrete driveway up to 55m2
- Quality floor tiles to entry, kitchen and meals area from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Quality carpet to balance of house from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Tiles to porch from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Tiles to outdoor living area from the Champion Homes Select Range
- Taubmans Premium Endure 3 coat wall paint system
- Gas pack (subject to mains gas availability)
- Standard insulation to walls and ceiling (excluding garage)
- Standard site costs
- Council fees and document requirements
- Concept landscape plan (estate specific)